Saturday, January 26, 2008

annie lim's birthday ^_^

yee yiun, XL, & me ^^
Our family photo (From back left: cute lil annie lim, celina with a big smile, me ; Front left : sexy coleen, naughty esther, sweet annie toh & XL, miss world yee yiun :P)
finally annie's face was clean & shine shine in this pic :P
It's cute little annie's birthday today!!
Last night, i decided to sleep early since these few days i did not get sufficient sleep, i brushed and washed myself, applied lotion over to myself, wear my pyjamas and finally... yeah, jump into my bed!! ^^
only then, a friend is knocking on the door, and told us that they're going to celebrate annie's b'day at sharp 12....+.+"
oh...wat a bad news for me... but i still managed to lay on bed for 45min~ almost fall asleep...
then woke up and unchanged everything, head over with the others & also the rich choc cake to give annie a surprised on her 18th birthday.
we took a lot of photos with her....& end up with a bunch of stupid girls posing the whole night taking shots :P




























No comments:

Post a Comment