Tuesday, March 16, 2010

the top deaf girl

mid semester exam had finally come to and end now
it took us one week plus to finish the exam
studying was tough
because i had been on long holiday during chinese new year and missed quite a lot of classes
but
it was not that tiring as i am lucky enough to had my friends to accompany me studying and motivated me!
thanks a lot for you all, who helped me and supported me to prepare for this exam
though i knew i was not that prepared
and i didnt expect high marks in any of the subjects

i salute myself for being so DEAF

 i went for class at 8am punctual last last Friday,
then i saw no one in class,
and i found out from my friend that the class for the whole day had actually being cancelled.
Annie and me didnt knew this, although we're in the class when they announced this.
but the whole class had knew it.
so both of us appeared in the empty class that morning not knowing what happened.....

the next mistake i made:
in the second week of exam
i thought that monday should be Pharmacology exam,
and i was so confident that i didnt confirm with anyone about what's the exam subject,
so i studied for it the whole weekend,
and i thought that the Immunology exam is held at Wednesday
BUT i get shocked in the morning when u realised that i had made a big MISTAKE!!
it was actually Immunology exam on Monday
 that time was 8am, my exam was on 11.30am
i grabbed my notes and skipped for the 2nd and 3rd lectures and studied immediately
my classmates even sponsored their notes for me to study, thank you so much!
it was too bad, i even woke up at 4am to do the revision but i studied the wrong thing~ =.='''
i gonna lose my marks.....( luckily i am not realising it when i am in the exam hall looking at the exam sheet and have my mind gone blank)

and the second mistake is that i  realised that the next exam was on Tues, not Wed.....
but it was ok for me as i studied the subject for once already,
so i dont need to burn the midnight oil this time

wish that i could be more attentive and open my ears and eyes in the class next time....@_@




 

No comments:

Post a Comment