Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Little stuffs that i bought last weekend :D

Spotted some interesting stuffs last Sunday while shopping and decided to give them a try!
The one which caught my heart the most>>>HAND MASK!
I found this rather interesting because i always have super DRY hands! 
no matter how much lotions or cream i applied, they will gone no where...
SO, whats so SPECIAL about this mask?
the salesgirl told me that the mask are in a "glove" shape, means that i can wear them like a glove when i use the mask. 
i think this is so convenient! and this is my first time heard of such mask, without a second thought, I bought them back.
the sad story is that i never ask her how to use it???? and came back home realizing there are only Korean words on it @_@ nvm..I'll try to figure it out later...
NATURE REPUBLIC "HAND ME LOVE" STEAMED MASSAGED HAND MASK (RM 10.00)
i can only see Korean words on the packaging of the mask..but hopefully it works on my super dry palms~
Yes, what i love about this shop is they are generous enough to give out testers~ 
 NATURE REPUBLIC Collagen BB cream
This one is a trial pack, and sold in offer price for just RM 10.00!
so i faster get one to try it out
Cherry Blossom lotion and shower gel, with travelling set
This one is not for myself, but someone special =)
BURT'S BEES Medicated Lip Balm (RM 25.80)
(This one is added with Menthol & Camphor for Analgesic purpose-good for  dry& cracked lips)

Among all the lip balms that i Ever bought in my entire life,  I am most PROUD of THIS!! seriously!
I had read many positive reviews on this lip balm and saw them well recommended in the magazines all the time
but only get to see this shop opened in Gurney plaza last year December, unfortunately we don't have enough time that time, so i didn't went in to have a look.
This time i finally got the chance! So i went in the told the sales girl i am finding for the most moisturizing lip balm for the super dry lips!!! again, sad case for my lips! they are dry and sensitive all the timeI had been searching for lip balms all the time~ i bought them and i lost them (because of the small size i lost them easily all the time)
Hopefully this one wont get lost because it is so good! LOVE it MUCH!
By the way, i can tell u the first time I applied them on i felt a bit weird, due to the Menthol & camphor added, its like applying "VICKS" on your lips~ But they're really good! Definitely will like to try out the other lip balms in their shop!!
Thanks God i get there for FREE! using the 1 Malaysia voucher! Hehehe....
I was looking around in Popular Bookshop for hours to find what to buy.
With the WISE decision, i bought the books which i think its useful and I can still use them after years~
 i spent some hard time choosing those books because i wanted to find for books which are not too heavy so i can reduce the weight of my stuffs when i am graduated this JULY.
I had only spent RM 100 of the Voucher, so, 2 more vouchers are left with me now.
I'm never a person who likes to read fiction or love stories, i prefer books which provide me with knowledge, or Magazines! :):)
Wanted to look for recipe books(rather useful since i can use it for a long time), but didn't found any nice one, and these books are so heavy, so i changed my mind not to buy any of them.

There goes my weekend! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment