Monday, February 27, 2012

To the one who listens and reads me all these while :)

I wonder sometimes
i have being such a mysterious person to the others, 
people get to know me 
but what they can afford to know is only what they can see from me
what they can hear from me is merely a tiny part of my mind
at times, I'm  that selfish for sharing my thoughts 
and i only share them to those who reads my mind
and those who makes effort to read them, and maybe "dig in" my mind 
I'm never good in expressing myself, neither in words nor expression
Quite complicated,
But I'm glad I still found that special soul mate who always understands me, 
and someone that i felt secure to share everything 
No matter its about the happiness, sadness, awful stories, shameful stuffs, weirdest-ever-thoughts, anger, extraordinary thoughts, anything it could be~ You'll always be the very FIRST listener and perhaps, most of the time the ONLY listener to know all these spices of my life. 
Hey there my crazy little friend, i knew much that I'm not willing to share You with anyone if that can be.
But to be "generous" & "kind" plus using the "angel" side of my mind to think,
 i'm gonna share you for good and hide the "devil" side of me from being the envious zombie sleeping beside you! muahahahaha....


No comments:

Post a Comment