Thursday, April 3, 2008

half way miserable

Just got my term 2 result on Monday noon.
it was bad, but i already expect it, so i wasn't really sad for it...
i just hope that i can try my best in this term, and put more effort in my studies,
but i am worrying about how am i going to cope in this term 3,our final term.
since this term is the most important term in my foundation studies.
having lots of projects, assignments, and homework....
 and i start to felt that i can't follow up my studies in this term. 
getting stressed as i can't really understand and concentrate in my studies,
i realised that have a lousy time management this lately, everything is messed up, i dunno what should i do 1st, everything seems to be important,
i am really mad of this situation which i am facing now.
i woke up late almost everyday, sometimes i don't even have enough time for my early prayer. 
Things goes wrong when i didn't have a good start in my day,
i knoew i need to do something to get myself out of this terrible life now...
I need to draw myself near to God now, there is no" impossible" in our God...have faith in Him! :D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment