Tuesday, August 5, 2008

study life v.s .teaching life

Currently, i am trying out new things-teaching in my previous secondary school,
the reason i choose this sch is bcoz my bro is studying here,
i don't need to worry for the transport to my working place at all.
and i can meet my friends who are still studying in sch.
but when i started to work at the 1st day, i began to regret,
bcoz the classes i entered at my 1st day of teaching made me so disappoint!!! arrgh....
but at the following teaching days, things turned better as i am no longer teaching those classes that irritates me now! :P
this is a rather challenging job for me bcoz i never ever thought that i will be teaching secondary classes.
and i am not that fierce to make sure those students are controlled and well behaved
so, the only thing that i can do is--- pretend to be FIERCE and not to be too polite to them~
that means i am wearing a mask to class everyday.
this is really different from my study life in secondary sch.
now i understand why teachers in sch always look so serious and scary(what i used to thought of), but actually they are kind and fun if they are not teaching in class!
looking at those kids made me thought of a lots of stupid and funny memories when i used to be a student in school, school life is crazy and fun (if there are no books and homework)!







No comments:

Post a Comment