Thursday, December 11, 2008

just a normal day in campus

I didn't waste much time today, because i managed to complete my psychology assignment in the shortest time, just one afternoon for it! :P
highlighted event in our hostel tonight- steamboat!
Finally there's some nice food to eat for dinner in AIMST tonight....yeah!

Bad news: i received a text in the evening from mas airlines, informing that my flight was cancelled and changed to the next flight...
shit.... my flight is already late at 6.20pm..now they changed it to 8.44pm :(
so sad...I'm going to reach home very late...and none of my friends will be on the same flight with me...
I'm gonna spent the whole day in airport i think....
what am i going to do to let the time pass faster while waiting for the flight?

No comments:

Post a Comment