Thursday, February 5, 2009

my life

this blog stucks since 08 christmas , due to exams and cny holidays which comes in a flow. 

Now i am free like nobody at home, so here i am coming to add some new post!

exam ends 1 week b4 cny, its the best timetable bcoz all of us get to enjoy long holidays and i really love it! what i  remembered  about my exam is i knew that it was not easy, we all have a tough time, and we really need to work even harder in next sem

after exam, i went to KL by bus the next day with Mary, we managed to go for shopping 3 hours a sit was late when we reach there. And also meet some of her friends there.

the next day, i went to KLIA alone, bcoz none of my friend is  on the same flight as me, on the way to LRT station, i accidentally walked to the wrong way, and finally i asked for direction and found the right way, after so many times i still cant remember how to walk to there...too bad.... 

reached miri at 11pm, its late,  but still happy to come back home. i slept until almost 4pm the next day! i swear this is the 1st time i woke up so late, getting shock when i saw my lil bro came beside me with his school uniform, i thought he didnt went to school, but then he told me he had already came back from afternoon class!!                                                                                               omg...  i jumped out of my bed and look at then time and i really couldn't believe my eyes~ i am turning into a PIG!

spent most of the time tidy up the room and threw out loads of rubbish, but still... the house is so messy~ @_@

met with priscilla and jim jim at thurs, we all love her new hairstyle! new look! we went shopping for clothes but went back with empty hands...

its also a miracle as i lost my purse and found back it again the next day, too lucky, no words can describe my excitement when i get back my purse from the stall owner on the next day before i travelled to Sibu with my family. I even went to do police report  because it seems like impossible for me to find it back . 

all that i can say is i am grateful for everything that i have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment