Saturday, May 16, 2009


Friday evening,
Sitting alone by the window side in hostel,
I looked out the window and saw bliss on their faces,
people were sitting and waiting for their parents to pick them on the benches
Meanwhile, i saw a dad was standing over by the roadside,
from his eyes, i could saw that he's waiting for someone
on the other side,
i saw a girl
slowly walking towards his direction
dozens of thoughts flushed out of my mind at that moment
i recalled my secondary school life
Dad was the one who send and pick me from school everyday
It was really great to have someone waiting for you with a loving heart
Rain or shine, it doesn't matters...they'll always be there
For one moment,
How i wish i still can have this chance in University
But deep in my heart, i knew that this will never happen
Because the campus is so far apart from home,
Envying those who have their beloved family coming all along to pick them
At the same time, enjoyed the touching view from my room during weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment