Monday, July 27, 2009

Back at Home =)

2 weeks of final exam had reach an end.
The happy girl with a light heart had traveled back to her home now.
every time when she thinks that she might be going back home alone along the journey,
God send all the angels around her,
met a lot off people from AIMST on the way back home this time.
from the campus, to Penang airport, in LCCT, until Miri....
I am glad that there's so much of people going back together this time.

now i am having wonderful moments in my comfort zone
enjoyed the moments i went for Sunday service with my family and saw the brothers and sisters there, made me felt so good!

Because of the busy life i had in the past 4 months , until i am so stingy to spent my precious time for exercise, the fat is growing on me again...
mom was surprised to see me gaining weight again, warning me to avoid supper and stay away from all those junk foods... :P
hope that the weather will be beautiful in these few weeks so that i can go for exercise frequently ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment