Monday, August 10, 2009

whaT am i doing in holidays??

2 weeks of holidays had passed, and now, my holiday left less than 1 week~
somehow, i felt that i didnt did much of things in these days.
so, what am i doing in my holidays??
recalled back the days, life is almost the same.
i spent most of my time staying at home, being a big lazy pig...
i gave my the priority of my holiday life for bedtime~ so...most of the days i woke up at time where it is almost afternoon :p
next, i spent my time in front of tv and computer to watch dramas, in campus life, watching tv hardly exists in part of my schedule, bcoz i DONT have any tv in room :(
so, i enjoyed being a tv potato laying on the sofa watching tv without any idea what am i going to watch next~
other than these 2 things i did, i went to meet some of my friends, and i knew that i am going to miss them when i am leaving miri again...
meanwhile, i had went for a facial wash, my skin condition had been too bad since i ate jaya catering's super oily & unhealthy foods>_<'''
the heavy haze had kept me cut off the outdoor activities now,
but i still wish that i can go to learn swimming for a few more times, i seriously dunno how to swim~ too bad...
i also started to admire Jam Xiao Jing Teng's way of singing ^^ such a powerful voice he had!! awww~ i love the the way he sang heavy metal songs!
and now, i just want to enjoy the rest of my holidays in peace~ simple life is a blessing too

No comments:

Post a Comment