Sunday, April 3, 2011

lots of assignments in the waiting list~~

i really had a nightmare....
all because of the 'applied therapeutics' assignment,
this must be the thickest assignment i had done in this 4 years
A 70 pages assignment, and i tell you this is not considered thick compared to my other classmates~because they had done hundred pages or more~ @_@
the worst part of doing this assignment is that i accidentally close the file and did not save the changes made which i had spent 5 hours for doing it~~ bang me bang me! pls get my head knocked onto the wall or let me shout out loud!!! i was almost done that time and it was 12.30am,which i thought it was good because i don't need to burn midnight oil for this 5% assignment. only 5 marks u know?why should we spent this much effort for it?? you can easily get 5 marks when you circle 5 correct answer for MCQ....but you will never / seldom get full marks for the assignment which spent you lots of time

but i couldn't do all these, because its late in the midnight
 and i knew somehow i still need to be responsible for it, its my own fault and i shouldn't been so careless
so i sobbed and redo it without so much effort like i did before
because i was so fed up
but in the end it was completed
and the clock shows 3am...
this was much faster compared to the previous version.thanks God that i can redo it so fast.
and that's not yet the end, because i need to edit and print out the report which is need for Saturday's meeting (blame myself becoz i haven't check it for so long time)
This is really a big fool for me...April fool is not fun~~~
completed the assignment and report but the printing job is another big trouble
my printer is fooling me again
it only can print 2-5 sheets a time and the paper will jam inside,
i dunno whats wrong but only can adjust the jammed paper every once in a while,
and the printing job spent me half an hour!!! T.T
finally everything gets over and i'm done with this super thick assignment~

No comments:

Post a Comment