Monday, May 9, 2011

my 1st exam paper for this semester

i dont really want to admit that...but yes....i almost fall asleep while sitting in the exam hall
i was sleep deprived.....my brain is dizzy and i saw words getting blur but i forced myself to open my eyes wide
Blame all these to the caffeine
took too much coffee in a day and when it comes to bed time i failed to sleep,  laid on the bed until i heard my alarm rang and woke up to study for the last minute before exam
my brain is totally stuffed with all those drugs  names , drugs doses, diseases bla bla bla....
until i reached the exam hall and it had gone too saturated
my eyes were so heavy and i forced so hard t open them wide,
looking at the questions....my brain couldnt function as normal
and in that hallucination i still remembered that i was warning myself very seriously that if this continues then i might failed for this paper @_@but i just couldnt help
thanks God, after sitting and dreaming for quite a while, i made this right decision
i faster walked out to the washroom to sprinkle some water on my face and neck to make myself awake!
at last i managed to get awake and completed the paper in time, but i knew it was very bad, i dont have enough time to study all, cos it was incredibly much, except the case that if i can study like a super nerd everyday and night consistently, not mentioning that i still need to go for 8 to 5 lectures, conduct the research, rushing assignments, print notes,...and of course there's still time spent for entertainment, house-chores, going to church,beauty sleep bla bla bla.....
i am breathless
not kidding, this problem came to me this semester
and now i knew that i should be very grateful if i can grasp a full breath.
my breathing had became so shallow and it was just like there's something stuck in the resp tract and i cant get them away. i wanted to look for a doctor last night but too bad the clinic was closed bcos it was sunday or maybe they normally closed at that time.
so until now i still cant get to breath normally i am so mad of this....it's worst when it comes to the time for study, i wanted to study but cant get my attention away from my lungs so badly wanting just a full breath of fresh air.....i just can never get enough oxygen now :( help~

No comments:

Post a Comment