Sunday, November 20, 2011

hair story

my hair is getting SHORTER...shorter...and ...shorter.... hehehehe
i have no idea what's wrong with myself recently, probably getting addicted to cut my hair???
i thought that i wanted to grew my hair longer this time, i mean very long! maybe the length reaching my hips?

BUT then i went to cut it with Annie until medium length 2 weeks ago because i get so bored with long hair and they are so heavy, thick and i need lots of shampoo to wash them and it takes time to dry. :(

okay, that was my first attempt to cut my hair in Kedah this semester.

And out of sudden, yesterday afternoon i made my mind to perm my hair to give them some waves so they dont look so dull and straight all the time~ and there goes my second time of perming my hair with digital curls. and now my hair looks even shorter! because of the curls....i love the curls because they look quite natural compared to last time i did digital perm, but the hair stylist gave me a shock, he cut me a super straight and thick bangs which made me look like a nerd when i am wearing my specs.... =.= it looks okay when i was in the salon because that time i was wearing my contact lense and he suggested me to cut the bangs because he said i will look younger and cuter like this~ but the same nightmare happened, my fringer always get shorter after i reached home...have to wait another 2 weeks to let them grow again~~~
and i'm wondering where was the ME who wants to grow her hair long? hopefully i wont cut my hair anymore shorter now.... hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment