Friday, May 4, 2012

our new hair cut!

01 May, 2012. Labour day
after helping in the charity food sale in Sp Methodist Church in the morning, we finally made up this decision to CUT our hair!!!!! finally!!! i actually thought of cutting off my hair few days ago but  i thought i am just talking about it and not having the guts to cut it off because of afraid that it might look worse and messy...
so i keep back my thoughts of getting a shorter hair then.
But since Lily Soon had told me that she wishes to cut her hair too that day, it triggers me to cut my hair again! so there we went to the salon! 
i really get mad of my hair because of the previous haircut, which was just a few weeks before, it was a totally FAIL! the hairdresser trimmed my hair too much and my curls were almost gone and went out of shape, they look way too bad. :( this made my hair looks even damaged than ever so i hate them much. that's the reason why i don't bother much about my hair this time when i cut them short! i felt happy for having a shorter hair now! just simply love it! less hair shampoo for washing hair, less time consuming for washing hair also, and my head is much more lighter now!
ME! before & after

Lily Soon's b4 & after.

after getting our hair done! :P

loving the length of my new hair now! :)

The previous curls at the end of my hair gives my hair a natural wavy look! 

1 comment:

  1. i likeee ah.... we wait eve back we take photo of our jie mei tou!! yayyyy!!! <3

    ReplyDelete