Sunday, September 7, 2008

finally i am back again

After a lot of considerations, i came to a decision to came back to AIMST & continue in my degree studies.
This is the end of my holiday and i gonna start my new journey.
Feeeling bad bcoz i am going to say bye bye to Miri, no more comfort bed, Astro, homecooked foods, "kolo mee" & also my family and all my frens in Miri.
But at the moment when i thought i am alone, God had already prepared companions for me, so i'm not alone along my journey to Kedah.
It supposed to be exciting bcoz i'd get the offer for the course which i aimed so hard in the past one year, but yet , i am really mad of the meals provided.



2 comments:

  1. 这么快会去念书了..
    好希望你再教我们班..
    现在的老师..
    不是很好..
    很不好啊..
    你几时还有回来美里..
    要告诉我哦..
    Take care~
    想你^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 更正:不是“会去”,是“回去”。。。

    ReplyDelete