Sunday, September 28, 2008

2008 PHARMACY DAY


MORPHINE GROUP MEMBERS (guys are missing)

It was the Annual pharmacy day this Saturday, and it was a super tiring day!
I need to wake up at 6am and prepare myself for the event.
We spent the whole morning until afternoon playing
“Amazing Race”, there were around 7 stations if not mistaken, but the nightmare was that those stations are really far from each other, we run through the whole campus under the hot burning sun, attacked by dirty water, flours, eggs
the worst part is that we had an
eating competition to finish all the foods, including garlic and onion…omg ….I experienced it b4, and it was so disgusting, so I do not want to have a second try, instead of eating it, I hide them in my umbrella, luckily they didn’t realized it. =P
But wedid finish other foods!
After a few hours of challenging, we are finally did it!!!
Our group was the 1st runner up!
It was a great joy!! At that time, most of us were totally exhausted and my whole body was wet & full of flour
finally I can have a shower and rest!
But I don’t really get to rest bcoz every group need to perform for the talent show at night, feeling so tired but still have to go for the practice.
Our group performed a dance, and we learnt it just for 2 hours.
The night was a
happy ending for our pharmacy day! I really need a good rest!^o^






No comments:

Post a Comment