Wednesday, October 1, 2008

holidays

most of my friends went back home in this one week Raya holiday,
and our hostel is super quiet now,
so why am i still here?
actually i did planned to go KL during this holiday,
but then i changed my mind,
staying here isn't that bad,
at least i can have a peaceful life for this one whole week,
no alarm is needed,
i can just sleep until the sun is on top of me,
no worries and fuss...
Besides,
The weather recently was really cool,
as if we had free air-cond every night,
it rains non-stop for around 3 days,
and finally the shinning sun appears again! :)
i didnt went for sports this week,
and it was because of a very lame reason,
i worried that i dont have enough clothes to wear,
yea, it was so lame..
but it is true!
the workers in laundry told me that i only can get back my clothes by next week..
and i sent half of my clothes there already, =.="'
i am now  insufficient of clothes again.
4 more days to go until the end of this holiday! ^_^











No comments:

Post a Comment