Tuesday, October 7, 2008

holiday is over now

i spent the last 2 days 1 night  of my holidays in Penang Island,
enjoyed a lot of mouth watering foods which satisfied me a lot as i had ate the foods which is worse than shit in cafeteria for many days....
but i am sure i had gained weight too... @_@
planned to look for a suitable dress for the coming prom night,
but didnt found it, so i saved my $ too...
went to a park in the evening and it was a nice place,
but i forget wats the name of that park.
i saw ppl playing skate board, looks dangerous and i dont think i ever dare to try it.
it was fun but tiring too.
 i am back to the isolated campus again in the evening.
after so much of enjoyment an relaxing during this holiday,
the day is coming again,
class will be resumed,
and need to rush lots of assignments and continuous studies~
its so boring....
but i will try my best, my purpose of coming so far to here is to STUDY!
the good news tonight is that our hostel unit have wireless connection now!
fixed my our housemate and its very convenient for me to online now ^^













No comments:

Post a Comment