Thursday, May 20, 2010

Exam is over!

hooray, finally i am done with my exams!
and now....the long holiday is going to start!!!
anyway, it doesn't seems like i am too excited about this,since started from the 2nd week of exam I'm already in my holiday mood
not bothering about how my exam results will be, its time to put aside all the books and notes now!
gonna have lots of fun!!! :) :) :)
the 1st thing i did after exam is to clear and tidy up all my scattered notes in my messy room
next....i went for a hair cut FINALLY
i am thinking about what to do with my hair since the study week
as they were too long that it blocked my eye sight and i must clip them up all the time and it was very annoying....

then my classmates and i went to Pulau Jerejak for one day trip! which was super tiring but definitely fun!! it was an island of island. why do i say so? because to go there, we need to go to Penang island and then use the ferry to reach there.
there were many 1st time for me
1st time playing flying fox,
1st time cycling around the island on the stone road, which was extremely tiring,
1st time i tried wall climbing, and i gave up halfway as i really got no more energy to climb further...
1st time having outings with Pharmacy Batch mates....
it was memorable :)
and we stayed a night in Penang and walked around the next day,
we had sweat a lot as we walked so much, more than an hour we're spending just to walk to a place...how crazy it was,,,,,
before i had a good rest, i am moving my stiffs the next day
with the help of our helpful uncle in church,
eve and me get to move our stuffs just in one round,
and i was glad because everything was going well
no rain, even though the day seems to be SO dark that day.
and thanks God for providing me strength to carry my stuffs as my hands were so weak the day after i went for the adventuring trip at the island, it was like miracle because my hands were like normal at the day i move my things,
and God provide me someone to help when i need help,
my friends went out when i am moving, so i am thinking that i could carry it all by my own bcoz i packed my stuffs in small boxes, so not to trouble myself once i had no one to help me.
but on the way i was walking back, i met this guy- yi rong, and when he greet me he also asked what am i doing since i haven't went home for holiday,
here he came to help when he knew that i am moving my things, since he was very free that time,
Thanks so much for the help because that time i really had no one to help me and everyone was having class, except Mary, but she got bruises on her knee and i knew she was tired, how could i let her to do such job...i rather carry it all by my own, and i think i am strong enough to do all these =P

And today~ i went to Johor with Annie and Mary,
this is the 1st time i reached here,
yeah excited too!I'm looking forward to explore this place on the next few days :D

nah, here's the photos of our 'before' and 'after' hair cut, what do u think? :P



all the girls, on the ferry going  to the island
the jelly fish!!! we could saw it swimming in the sea!
me with the funny looking 'broom like' thing?
on the way going to explore this island! here we go!
our group photo before playing the games!
and more photos to be uploaded soon.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment