Friday, May 7, 2010

exam...exam... its going to end soon ^^

3 papers were completed~
left 3 more to go!!
i'm sooo excited :) :) :) guess what's in my mind???
hahaha....too many things that i cant mention one go i think!
by the way, pharmacology was so tough!
i studied and memorized so hard that i thought its in my mind already,
 and this is the only subject that i sacrificed so much of my time and i slept only 3 hours for preparing it!
but my tiny brain cant afford so much of it....
it was too saturated and my brain get some sort of alteration just before i went to exam....
then....gone......everything inside had leaked out and i got no time to organize them during the exam....
the conclusion i get is---> being a pharmacists is not easy!! i salute to all the pharmacists!
how could i remember that much of things in my tiny brain??and we're given so less time to study ...minus the time for me to day dream, sleep and eat....even lesser!
and also, its a big challenge to get them organized well at the same time.

3 more! just 3 more papers to go!
the weekend is coming soon,
let mee breath some FRESH air and i gonna continue studying hard for the rest of the subjects~

before i end here, i wanted to share about one of my crazy thought when i was studying in the library......
i wanted to jump into the swimming pool and swim so much! and that was around 1pm, where the sun is burning hot!!!
but in my mind i was thinking that who cares?
if i go at this time there will be no one there, and the whole swimming pool belongs to me, and i can swim as like....and how about the hot sun?? aiya...dont care lah...black also nevermind~ get tanned a bit then i can have happiness? ok also what?? but when i after i looked outside the window for a few more times and imagined myself having a dark shit tanned skin...@_@ oh no..... i think i should let this stupid thought disappear in my mind as soon as possible!!! i dont want to end up myself becoming like that! it will take me a few months to turn back to my original skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment