Sunday, October 24, 2010

mid sem over

Finally, the hectic half sem of year 3 sem 1 had passed, and mid semester exam is over. :)
i can take some breath and relax for some while~~ but its really just for ' some while'
because the even hectic half semester is coming..practical exam, assignments....bla bla bla...and final exam coming soon... time flies and i can see that December is coming, Christmas tree soon will be set up anywhere~~*dreaming the holidays are coming*
talking about the pass few weeks back, i hadn't being free enough to update neither my blog or my dairy~~ that's bad...because the purpose of me writing blog is for me to keep track of what had i did in the past, but i failed whenever i am busy...I'm thinking of updating for the previous tits and bits of my life here later, when i got the time :)
This 2 weeks had been a busy and contented week,

Mid semester exam is tiring but i like it when i am having exam, because that's the reason which force me to study real hard, woke up very very early every morning with Evelyn to study

Finally i had my printer back,bcoz i had sent it to repair for more than 1 month and didn't have the time to get it back~ =P happy to see my printer functioning again.

Went to Queensbay's Neway last Saturday with the others for the 1st time to celebrate Evelyn's birthday, and had buffet there, i think it was quite nice :)

i like busy life because life's not that dull, even though i am having lots of assignments and left behind my studies~

i like the way how i can escape and get some fun after having whole day of class :D

Accompanied Eve and Erene to the music studio for recording~ enjoyed watching and learn how a music recording process was like~

I'm happy when there's someone cooking nice foods for me too! :) Lily Soon i love u! hahahaha~~~~
i'm just happy to have you coming to my house and spent time together, happy for having such a friend like you!

i had being contented and had mind of peace all the time, because I'm now living in just a small house with 3 people, and my mood hardly get affected by anyone, i just love the way how peaceful it was in this small corner of mine, away from possible distractions when i was staying in hostel...maybe just some small stuffs like "someone had made the toilet dirty" will be just that irritating and these little by little made me get mad.....

so now, i am very happy to have a place belong to me and not letting anyone affect my happy mood!
and i love to have my this cute cousin evelyn to stay with me! ^^
and its perfect when we finally can sleep in aircond room~ no worries for hot weather and sleepless night anymore :) yeah~~

for next week, i think i gonna work hard for the 4 assignments and study for practical exam is it's possible, so that when i am back from camp I'll be able to prepare for the practical exams and viva.
till then....gonna stop at here and continue in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment