Sunday, October 31, 2010

busy busy week i had

Really hate times when my printer or laptop are not functioning well~~ T.T
my printer, which i had just sent for repair few weeks back, is not serving me well again these 2 days,
hope that the problem is just temporary so i don't need to send it for repair again.....not just wasting my money, time, fuss, and get me frustrated....
it will be even complicated when transport is the biggest problem here, when you got no car, any tiny problem will be exaggerated to a big one~ even if i just need to buy some groceries it also will cause me trouble if there's no transport~
and i seriously need my printer to serve me well now! so i can print out all my assignments, and also print all the things i needed for the camp booklet which need to be done very very soon!
Hope everything will be okay! last whole week was indeed tiring~
spent the whole week for assignments and doing the booklet with limited time...
class still as usual 8-5 schedule, but some days i get to go back home earlier when classes finishes earlier.
I'm physically and mentally exhausted because i didn't get enough sleep everyday and yet still need to attend lots of  lectures and rushing assignments~ I'm the type which i need to get to bed before 12, once the time had passed, the next day will be a super tiring day.....
this makes me to overslept whenever i took my nap, end up with dizziness because i knew myself should never ever take nap more than ONE HOUR! that's how my normal body alarm system functions all the time.
so, i love weekends when i can enjoy the extra hours on bed.
btw, Eve and me had just booked our flight to JB and YEAH~~ now lets plan for our Sg trip! :D lets plan for the trip and..... heh heh heh..... we must have LOTS LOTS LOTS of fun after our exam!
This will be the biggest motivation for studying hard for our final exam because it means that Holiday is coming too and its the most warming festive season! it Christmas!!!! you must love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment