Monday, November 8, 2010

Back from Cameron Highlands

From the highlands, we're all back to SP town again.
 Feeling good for the 3 days 2 night camp with my lovely church members and some new friends there!
The venue of the camp was up at Cameron Highlands, which the journey was not an easy one, making us turning round and round up to the highlands and came down the same way....but other than that, i think everything was just nice!
i love the way how cool it was up there, and the flowers along the way were beautiful because they are so bright and colourful.
and especially love the salad veges there, so fresh and so nicely grown! but i don't know what's the name of it~
strawberries were all around, and lots of strawberry stuffs there.... my favourite is the strawberry ice cream from Chefoo centre! :)
This camp was also the 1st camp i joined since i came to AIMST for almost 4 years,
it was a wonderful experience, all the programmes were great! really thanks for all the committees and everyone who had helped for this camp!
the speaker was a good one too, reminded me that i need to improve myself much, this takes time and effort....hope i will keep it in my mind~
and i love our room during the camp too, because it was the room with least people, so we don't need to queue up early or wait for bathroom! :)
enjoy the times with my roommates too! and the midnight chat with jenjiun and siaw feng!
I'm happy that i had totally escaped from my notes and temporarily not looking at my laptop for these 3 days Really enjoyed myself  in this peaceful place for these 3 days!
Love my group members too! especially thanks for Kelvin and Ashley, who were the group leaders or our Moses Group! You guys had done a great job in these 3 days!
Now, gonna back to my normal life and attend lectures again......and i cant ignore the fact that my final exam will be coming in just one month!!!  T.T
gotta get ready and face it soon!
with God's strength, i believe this wont be that hard! =D

1 comment: