Thursday, March 10, 2011

my mid term study break

i am glad and blissful with everything i had now!
i had my happy life since i quit staying in aimst hostel :) i do like university life but just i need some time of my own to free myself from the crowd
so now i am having my extreme stress-free study week... it's already the 4th day of my going-to-end study week :(
i am in my own comfort zone which is a peaceful place for me
where i don't need too face with too much of peoples 
and i am happy too because i got a good chef - "the sexy, hot, funny ,cute or the craziest chef" at home now :P
and here's our healthy soup of the day! its full with goodness, of course taste as good too, and an undeniably healthy one~  谢谢啦楼下的绝世美女厨师!
with my favourite corn inside, and veggies, tomatoes, black fungus, mushrooms..



Eve and me made our decision yesterday to get off from facebook temporarily because of too much lameness in fb~ i think i am wasting my time when i am browsing through fb for no reason without gaining anything useful for me at the end of the day~ so i made the decision to deactivate my acc ^^
but then i might spend more time to watch pps if i am searching for entertainment, at least i knew i am watching something funny or nice , and the movie,drama, or ent show must had been contributed by the artists and actors and they had made effort for it so people are watching them, so it will be more worth for me to spent my time there~( there could be a million of excuses for myself just to watch more pps)
and i started to explore 新浪微博~ who knows maybe i could have find something more interesting there? :P
so today is the first day of our NO FACEBOOK DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment