Monday, March 3, 2008

Its term break! ^^


kah hong, u so pro la! so many girls accompany u leh! sure u felt proud la~




me and shi ting(annie's younger sis)



the flying coaster


all of us


girls , pls show me ur licence  b4 u drive





we're in the cable car





the space shooter~
game is really fun!!
hey,uncle hong san,wait us, we will break ur record,x10 next time
Its rather interesting to observe ppl while waiting too! we saw a boy with his hand still shaking after reaching the ground and he wants to put on his shoe...
ahahaha...i don't really meant to laugh at him...but he's too funny... =P




annie,XL,me,& esther



I didn't went back during this term holiday, coz i just went back miri for 2 weeks for CNY, then back AIMST for term 2 exam. 
I'm  not so rich to fly here for exam and fly back again la, 
but if my dad own a plane or MAS  company, sure i will go back! :P
Staying in AIMST for holiday??no no...its too boring...but i had no choice, i even brought lots of dramas when i came back, so, at least i will have something to do here.
But at the last minute, esther & me plan to go Genting for fun, the main reason is to relieve our stress since we studied like crazy for exam!
Thanks God for arranging everything for us, we have transport and place to stay in KL too.
We stay at XL's house and I felt like it was just like i was at home, so sweet and nice, home sweet home

No comments:

Post a Comment