Friday, March 7, 2008

be Dazzled***:::














AMSA organized this prom night-->Be Dazzled, also called the D&D (dinner & dance) at Friday night.
Most of the girls make up themselves so pretty and the guys as well,
some even went to salon for the pro make up & set their hair...
But for me, just normal, i do it by my own :P.
Besides, i helped my friend,Zhe Yen to make up,
 but i think its not so nice coz i never help others to make up. 
I also helped my roommate to set her hair, its quite ok and many ppl thought that she went for salon for her hair :P, haha...not bad! 
This is also the 1st time ever in my life i wear the 3 inches high heels!
damn high, i could only walk slowly, that's y girls look elegant when they're wearing high heels,
coz they can't walk in big steps or run either!
The last part of the D&D is open floor dance, 
everyone dance like crazy, they are really pro bcoz they can dance for non stop wearing those high heels~
Aww...
If i dance on my heels for 2 hours i guess i cant walk back anymore. 
So i took of my heels and dance with them.
 Everyone sweats a lot and i can say its really a good kind of exercise! 
The night ended with the celebration of Sabrina's birthday.
I was totally exhausted after the prom night,
can't wait to go back to hostel to shower myself and went for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment