Saturday, March 15, 2008

during the weekend


Yummy~~pig out in Master Choo's Kitchen..(with my new bought books beside)
so hardworking leh! cos we got no where else to go...#@$ 

Its another weekend again.
Need to go out and buy some groceries, so i went to CS ( the so called most "happening" place in sp town )by the bus provided by AIMST. I had nothing much to buy, but the bus send us there at 9.30am and only will pick us at 4pm. So i just walked around and wait for the time passed. Since the cinema in CS is so lousy and they didn't have the movie that i want to watch, so we decided not to watch movie. Before the outlets start their business, we have nowhere to go, so me & esther went for the Racing Game at the arcade. :P Luckily no one was there looking at me, sure i look stupid that time~ but it was fun, recalling my childhood which i always play those TV games with my younger brothers!
We also we spent a lot of times in Popular Bookstore, i didnt bought any, but end up buying 3 books from the stall outside. ^^ Hopefully i can finish it~

No comments:

Post a Comment