Friday, April 23, 2010

Blood Donation Campaign

Annie and me went as volunteers to help for the blood donation campaign yesterday,
and i donated blood too, it's my second time to donate my BLOOD :)
no pain no harm and no faint cos i'm healthy! =P
and we cant stop talking because we have no mood to study even we brought along our notes there,*pretending to be very hardworking for a while*
and i laughed until my had my stomach cramped after i listened Annie's  funny story and craps during her secondary school, she told me that she refused to talk to her best friend for one day when she was in Form 2, because her friend had pulled her hand and rush to the assembly hall until she had her head knocked to the wall.* me using my small brain to imagine the whole picture of her*
 i think it was very funny? dont u think so? hahahahaha.... (even she also think that she was so childish that time~)

No comments:

Post a Comment