Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday

its another weekend again :)
just done with my pharmacognosy viva and practical exam
and i am lucky
bcos the examiner of mine is our Dr Naeem, who is so strict in marking reports but too kind in VIVA exam!
actually there were 2 examiners today
and we were divided to half for the viva exam
the other half students, when they knew that they get Dr Naeem for their examiner, they cheered so loud
and instantly, Dr Balaji, the other lecturer announced that both of the group will exchange their examiner
oh i can heard the disappointment from them
but blame themselves for cheering so loud
and i was the lucky one now :)
i got my 1st question
he asked: " the weather
 outside is WARM or HOT"?
oh gosh..damn easy
i said " its warm"
2nd question
"what is the temperature of hot and warm?'
me went blank
and i smile back to him
then he explained to me that when it is  hot u cannot touch it,when it is warm u can touch.
then he started to ask the related questions
i remembered he asked me what is OIL?
oh i didnt studied this in my lab manual, so i am thinking what should i say?
its so easy buy yet u dunno what to say???what what what to say??
then
his phone rang, and he went to get his hp which is far away
*me thinking that he would forget his question after he came back*
and wow, he really forget his question when he came back, and asked me another question
and i dont even complete my answer yet but he was nodding his head and say "ok!", seeming like he already knew what am i going to say, so i stop at half when i actually still going to say out my complete answer.
he is way too cute i think, He is already at his 60++, like a grandpa for us, we respected him a lot as he is really a wise man and he is so knowledgeable thats he knows a lot of things we never heard of..
SO,
 i am done with my viva exam so easily and without stress.
and i can only say that Dr Naeem is too good to us! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment