Saturday, April 10, 2010

Pharmacy Night 2010, (03.04.2010)


The annual Pharmacy Night was over last Saturday
I wanted to post the photos here but i had no time to do so, as uploading photos need plenty of time
now i am going to show u all the " Rock Stars " of the night !
the night was just okay for me, slight disappointment of us because the transport had been delayed and their action was too slow i think
we waited for so long....and that evening was rainy
luckily the rain stops when we were finally going
The venue was in Evergreen Laurel Hotel, it was somewhere Near to Gurney,
quite a nice place
the food were just average~


 The stage backgroud of Pharmacy Night
only photo for the cakes but not other foods, bcoz all of us were so hungry that time, no time for photo season anymore as the dinner time had been delayed 2 hours....
ME before going out from my room, maked up by myself
 *secretly feeling proud because i didn't need to waste $ for asking others to make up* 
Thanks Eve for lending me her make up stuffs too!! =D  and also Jia ni who helped me to paint my nails with the special leopard prints! 
a bit disappointed of the hair, cos i went to salon to set my hair but end up like this, due to my own fault....i went for shower and forget to turn off the hot shower, the steam is enough to spoil the whole effort of the hair stylist and my $$ :(
sze ne and me in the room, preparing to go out that time.
Gorgeous Mary !
here comes zhe yen
some of my classmates


the dancers, my classmates, oh they look cool and funny at the same time :P
see bill was trying so hard to hide and fit himself into the frame! he made it~
Annie looks awesome! with the big smoky eyes and her sexy outfit~
 watch out of  the sexy girls ! they gonna kill the guys out there
Annie ROCKS!! she was nominated for the 'rock queen' that night! but another girl won because she was too cool that she wore her sunglasses at night for the prom~~ okay so she was deserved for the Rock queen
with my glass of orange juice
it was fun to take photos while looking into the mirror
sze ne, kah hong and kai sin( notice that he changed his outfit after the dance performance)
bill and the girls~
pretty ladies!
hong san, ck and me~ hong san is acting funny, have no idea what's wrong with him
nice pose man!
Bill is showing off his ass and his BOM hairstyle by the corner, Annie showing off he sexy back! wuiweet.....love this pic!
mary, ding ee and me
Ding ee is too cute and i cant resists to take one more photo of hers! she got big watery eyes and look like the japanese girls! she looks gorgeous even in simple clothes. P
red stuffs~
me with the beautiful lamp
ck trying to be cool!
found this set of antique collections of the traditional stuffs at the hotel lobby,looks perfectly nice when they were displayed together.*Imagining myself in the museum*

and this is the end of the Pharmacy night! it was wonderful though there's some disappoinment with the transport. putting aside that, i enjoyed the time being together with my girls and my classmates~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment