Wednesday, August 18, 2010

back to campus!

Holiday is over and Finally i start my class as normal now,
i began my new semester as a third year pharmacy student, and also my new life staying outside the campus~ so i can have my freedom to cook myself, have my own room, and sleep in aircond room ^^
To get all these, of course i have to sacrifice my time for the journey to campus, and also no more taking naps in hostel between classes, got to go campus early and back at 5pm everyday with my friend since her sister was having class from 8 to 5 everyday~ 
but its worth it when i can have a whole house to stay, got my own room and spacious place to stay.
 this made my mood get better because its like i am staying at a home, not hostel. :) 
and i can have the food i like, have the freedom to do anything in room without disrupting others, makes me feel good!
i am glad that the uncle in church is willing to fetch us to Sunday service, and Stephen fetch us to the fellowship. so we can have transport to go church everyweek.
classes are less than last semester, but still as heavy....by the 1st day of the class we already have a lot to study~
but practical was interesting! :)
need more energy to face the coming challenges~
and I DON'T WANT TO SLEEP IN CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :(:(

No comments:

Post a Comment