Monday, August 9, 2010

Its time....

with Priscilla  & jim jim (photo taken by BILL~ since we accidentally met him there)
my best sister~ you had been so slim and pretty! haha
pizza pizza....
me*

Girls night out! before Priscilla moved to Melaka, we met for the last time in Miri (May)

My Family (barry not in Miri) Celebrating Dad's B'day
my pretty darlings~~
me, mary, and katty, wow...too cute!!
banging each other~love this!
with Mary :)
3 flowers and leng luiS
Night out with Bill , Eve & Hugo 
Avin the dancing boy~
and i realised i took so few photos with jim jim even though we met often...:(:(   (but u'll be in my heart always~~hahaha....)

Soon, i'll be leaving my comfort zone and gonna pack my stuffs then go back for my new semester
3 months of holidays is long, i gave myself a good rest, let all my laziness express themselves freely....spent time with family, meet friends, went to prayer meetings and fellowship with my dear jim jim~very happy to be with her these 3 months :P but sadly i met ming2 just few times at the gate...sorry ah...
i had get my new timetable for next semester, it was not as pack as the previous~ relieved...
and i gonna spent my free time between classes for studying in library, good way to force myself full use the time to study. so i can relax and enjoy life when i go back home. :)
excited and also mixed feelings of saddness worries to go back there.
gonna start my brand new life out of the campus, which i always had wished for.
but also facing some problems with my transport, but it reminds me of  what the God told us in bible " worry is a sin", i shouldn't worry so much, i believed that God will do the rest!
Once again, i have to prepare my study mood to face the big challenge!
But before going back there, Evelyn and me will be going to Melaka for a 2 days trip to visit her sister and also Priscilla :P Hope we'll have fun! Also not forget to visit Barry's place in KL to bring him things~~

No comments:

Post a Comment