Monday, August 30, 2010

T.T A sad day

i'm sad to lost my favourite hair-band in campus today 
its a beautiful one and i had just used it less than 5 times, and its meaningful for me because mom bought it for me
its not easy to have something which i really like, because it wouldn't be so precious if i buy it myself....
because i knew myself well and know what i want, but when its from others, its far far more precious than it could be....
i still remember the last time i was so sad of losing something its when i was in kindergarden
the lyrics and cover of my favourite cassette was torn by barry because we quarreled, and i still  knew how sad i was that time, that was really long time ago when we're both young~~
hate the feeling of losing my favourite things 

No comments:

Post a Comment