Friday, September 30, 2011

i couldn't do anything

i could hardly found the happy soul in me right now. i don't like it this way but i couldn't help. i always thought myself as a positive thinker because i will try to think the other way round whenever there's any problem. this time its different. i couldn't stop this sorrow in me.The weakest part of me is not when i am facing troubles, but its when they are related to my love ones. Somehow I'm helpless because i am not able to change anything. Thinking about the worst it could turned out brings me fear. i rather be the one in that position because i knew somehow there is someone for me where i can always share my problems with but its different when it happens on her. i can imagine the pain is unbearable in this situation. i can only pray for this to be changed.   


1 comment:

  1. I don't know if is me. But if is, I'm alright. I'm happy if you care me. I'm strong. I'm wrong. I have to face the result and learn from mistake.

    ReplyDelete