Tuesday, September 27, 2011

in the class


These were what i saw once i open my eyes after i fall asleep in the lectures (sorry you need to bend your head to look bcos i no matter how i rotate it but it still look like this when i upload them here @_@)
Fish drawn by hong san when my eyes were closed...after i just wrote 2 lines of notes. this shows how fast i get asleep in class, and how bored the lecture was.

the 'birthday wishes" he wrote in my note book and 'signed' by him and yokejia~ again reminding me (PS: don not fish in the class)

this is the 'artistic' drawings of him again, during pharmacology class. i woke up and saw my note book was not in place and i saw he stole my book for drawing this.so funny because he even draw a pond and fishing rode, fish pail bla bla bla....and wrote
'' FRUITFUL FISHING OF PHARMACO''
i think i really slept a lot for this class
* the ''B" is the mark i gave him after seeing this and he went speechless

No comments:

Post a Comment