Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Class Trip to Alor Star General Hospital

Its a tiring Monday~ 
Guess its because i hadn't took enough sleep
From last Friday night until Sunday night, I hadn't had a proper sleep.
and spent most of my time on the journey to here and there...
After coming back from Perak for the short mission trip at Sunday night, where i had sat in the van for hours and hours until my butt hurts... again the next day I'm spending my time on the bus again @_@
We visited the TPN department and briefed by the pharmacists there for the TPN preparation in the hospital. My eyes almost closed while listening to the briefing....so tired and sleepy!
Left to Right: Bill, Mary & Annie

Don't know where to go.....waiting for the pharmacist

a Photo of Me , Mary & Nai Hui

Class photo of Batch 4 Pharmacy Students! some are missing though After finish our visiting and waiting for the bus to come and bring us to have our lunch! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment