Saturday, March 24, 2012

what i must always do before study

it is CRUCIAL for me to clean and tidy up every single little corner before study week
because if i am not doing so, i will end up studying half way and go off to do those tidy and cleaning house chores. So, i rather take some time and do it before i start my revision.
and i learned that a TIDY & CLEAN place is important for me to concentrate and study well!
swept all those spider webs, tidied up my messy room, and cleared the kitchen and living room, cleared the bird nest on my window (Yes, the bird had built a nest on my windows for months and now the baby birds were gone so i cleared them off from the window)
Spent one WHOLE afternoon to clean the house and no, its not done yet, the work had been delayed to the next day because i went out for swimming and dinner then~
Finally.... the house is clean~
sent the printer for repair again this afternoon (the 2nd time in 2 weeks time!!!!luckily it can be repaired and they didn't charged me!if not i gonna spent lots of $$ for the printer again@_@)
and finally, bought some groceries to survive throughout the study week!

1 comment: