Friday, March 23, 2012

semester break a.k.a. study week

its kinda hard to believe that time had reached the mid-semester break! (sem break=study week) and we gonna have Mid-semester exam soon.
But seems like everyone around me are starting to have their holidays and going for vacations! (especially 2 of my best sisters!) And i am now stuck in SP and my house all alone for this week~
i knew badly that its not the time for me to have fun, i shall study HARD! Need to get myself concentrate on my academic and also my soul with me   & start my revision! Some self discipline is MUST for me~
Just attend the short briefing for the coming SPA interview on April, its time for all of us to get prepared for our future PRP attachment in hospital. I wonder how it could be to work as a government servant? since I'll be the first ever person in my family to work for the government. Hopefully i can get my first choice of placement, so i can work in Miri and stay with my family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment