Thursday, October 18, 2012

5 years gone

5 years ago, I had embarked on this journey, knowing nothing about this small town, Sungai Petani in Kedah, and i came. Completed my studies in foundation and still having no idea what i will be going to study in degree. 

There, i met lots of peoples, some had just stepped in my life and left, some accompanied me since the beginning to the end of my campus life, some are strangers that i didn't knew at first and we became best friends then.....so much of memories about each of you, i will need days and night to tell how much all of you meant to me.

Study life had never being easy, but that doesn't matter too much to me, because i knew that is a part of it and i must go through it, by hook or by crook...

i had met these wonderful sisters and brothers in AIMST fellowship, who accompanied me through these years, we had fun, we had hard times, we studied God's words together, we had fellowship together, went to camp together....i will always miss those times we had together. 

 Though i didnt like much about staying in hostel, and especially "Jaya Catering" foods...but still i am glad i ever stayed in hostel once in my life time and knew how it was. Thanks to all my roommates and housemates who ever stayed with me before, thanks for making me feeling that i was part of the family. 

staying outside of campus is never easy too. i was too brave that time, without having any transport, i decided to move out to pursue the life i wanted. i hate being in hostel and every thing was restricted and not in my control, this made me felt frustrated sometimes, and i had to bear with it. loads of memories i had with two of you! 3 of us in a house, i had the most peaceful life ever since i studied in AIMST. the inconvenience of transport problem can be compensated for this peace of mind i get. :) sometimes weekends can be perfect even though we're just laying in bed, talking about nonsence, and watching PPS.... going to Tesco together during our "family day" was such a joy too. =P

two of my best sister, miss Evelyn & Jia Ni! thanks for everything....i cant count the blessings from both of you with 10 of my fingers...there is too much to say. Both of you meant a lot to me! whenever i am in trouble, there is someone lending me a helping hand....many many more happy n memorable moments with you guys i cant forget.

i always remember about things other than my studies, but tend to forget what was the most important reason i came to AIMST, >>>to STUDY!!!! 
I had never spent too much time for my batch mates before this, what i care most is going back home/hostel after class to sleep. Sometimes i do feel sad too because i realized that i hadn't knew them better, though we had studied together for years. And i blamed myself for not taking effort to make friends with more people when i got the chance. But lucky am i that i finally get to know each of you better in the last 2 semester. Thanks God for giving me such lovely friends, and companion during the training sessions in industry, pharmacy retail shop, and hospitals. I'm not all alone and helpless because i have friends like you guys. i couldn't want for more in my life. =D My uni life wouldn't be complete without you guys. 
i enjoyed much for every outings with you guys, and will remember this for life. I was thankful that i did joined our graduation vacation to Bali with you guys! and it was definitely FUN~ till then i miss the time we had together, every single moment was precious to me. Hope that in future we will have the chance to meet together again to have fun. 

It took me years to erase him from my mind. i knew i was stupid enough to believe that there's still some hope for this to be true someday. I thought it was worth it. But now i knew it was wrong,  this was not worth for the tears and sadness. There are still much more better plans for me to accomplish. By the time, my Uni Life had came to a full stop, but very soon i will be geared up and get started for the new working life. Getting real excited and nervous for my future carrier. No matter how, i'm going to say  "Challenge accepted"! no pain no gain~ all these years i worked hard for this and now i'm going to apply what i had learned in real life. Tomorrow will be better! :)

1 comment:

  1. T.T I miss you too! It's okay lily! =D WE'll always be there for each other! I <3 you. So proud of you and wan thiing both!!

    Lily 3

    ReplyDelete