Saturday, October 6, 2012

i see you~got my lasik done and it's really great!

Holiday life is so far so good, nothing much to do but busy, just helping in house and help doing the house chores as far as possible to reduce mom's burden at home~
but the drastic changes in my life which is also the best thing i got now is having a near perfect eyesight!
Bid good bye to my super thick spectacles which is always so annoying and which makes me look like a super nerd always! no more problem of that always slipping down spec, no more wearing contact lenses, no more dry eyes due to contact lenses, no more waking up in the morning and search for spec day! no more worries of one day if i am drown into the sea and i lost my spec how am i going to survive ( yes this is the problem that i always thought of!) no more difficulties in wearing sunglasses when i am not using my contact lens! 
YES i am that glad that i can see now, with my very OWN eye without any aid~ after one month of the surgery i think my eye sight is getting better! Thanks for the advanced of technology, there is this thing called LASIK! hahaha....less than 30 minutes i the surgery was done, so fast! though it's a bit scary to open your eyes wide and observe how your eye was going for surgery~and also the burning smell doing the laser... But for someone having high degree of farsightedness like me, this is definitely worth for it~ 
NOW I CAN SEE~ =D this is really great!

No comments:

Post a Comment