Thursday, October 18, 2012

Graduation day




















I was very glad to see all my friends after the convocation, and happy that i finally graduated!
but the saddest part (very very sad of it, really) which i really wish to bang my head on the wall is that i didn't took much photos that day T.T and the photos i had with my camera was not nice though... luckily i still got some nice one from Max's camera and some other friends, but not too much too.
Especially with my best friends! how i would have let this happen??? damn sad when i saw others had took many nice photos with their friends....i never thought it would bother me so much but yes, it matters a lot to me now! :(
i was in a rush that day because i don't dare to let my family wait me for too long, so i just wanted to rush everything and get things done and leave.
this made me get so so sadddd for days and i kept thinking of it.....till now i still feel like this.
But its irreversible now, so i will be having regrets all the way throughout my life now.
I swear that i must not let this happen again next time!  if this happened on my wedding day i will be crying for it then.
My next wish list is to buy a good camera! really get disappointed with my lousy camera! :(:(

No comments:

Post a Comment