Sunday, November 16, 2008

bad day for me

i love weekends,
weekends which i can spent quality time with friends and family.
But not the one like i am having today...its too bad.
everything went wrong today,
i planned to do my philosophy assignment this morning,
i woke up early so that i can have more time to do it,
but then the Internet system wan down...
i waited and waited...
but i can do nothing...
so i change my plan to study the subject " Intro to pharmacy",
it was damn boring, made me felt asleep...
until night then the Internet works again,
it was a long wait.
searching for philosophy information made me get frustrated,
i really had no interest at all in this subject!
but the assignment is a must for us, no options...
the weather was hot also
and my "mouse" cant function properly today,
i guess its he time for me to change a new one,
but it happened in a sudden,
just when i need it so much to do my assignment it cant function!
really made me get mad of it,
plus that i am not that use to the mouse pad,
all those little things happened made me crazy,
it was a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment