Friday, November 14, 2008

HAHAHAHA...i am just happy

My life had been real busy in this one week,
Busy rushing for assignments, and preparing for mid-sem test.
and having lectures as normal at the same time.
This was really really.... tiring!
All of this was a heavy burden for us,
but i tried my best to take it easy,
so i wouldn't felt so stress for all this.

Those are the things i had completed in this week:
Mon- I had my Eng presentation and Malaysian Studies presentation done!
Tues-Having Physiology test.
Wed-Just having Lab as usual
Thurs- Having organic chemistry test, & Philosophy presentation
Fri- It was the last test "in this week">>Anatomy test was over ^^v

And now...finally i can having some free time to watch cartoon sin chan to pamper myself from studying so hard these few days :P
hahahahaha....
anyway, there will be more to go on the following weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment