Monday, November 3, 2008

caught in cage

News from AIMST University:
The run away girl is caught back to the campus again last night.

With a heavy heart,
I left my beloved relatives and now I am back to hostel again,
Life at here is full of boredom.
I miss the times having fun with my dear cousins,
They gave me plenty of joy,
I won’t forget how crazy we sang at the sleepless midnight because of the “teh tarik” that kept us awake whole night.
We don’t even bother about the neighbour behind the house, they probably scolded us for making so much noise~
and the way I scare my dear “biu mui” in the late midnight who is fear of dark so much,
Thanks God she didn’t get heart attack because of my actions
I also enjoyed those delicious home cooked foods from aunt and non stop conversations from uncle who is a good speaker.
It’s wonderful to have Nice movies and TV shows to watch all day, and also the piano~


Now I am once again kept in this big cage,
And get ready to bury my head into the books and stack of notes.
The greatest aim that stimulates me is the semester holidays which came after final exam….after these 2 months of struggling I can enjoy the long holidays; everything I am going to do is worth for it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment