Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Day

I am glad, though i am so busy these days, but i spent my Christmas with my family and offered my precious time to serve GOD by joining church choir team. I hadnt have much fun and happenings this year for christmas, because i am mentally and physically tired most of the time. Had no extra time to think and plan for any fun these days.
Thinking of one year back, i didnt attend Christmas church service and it was a shame. I was in KL preparing for Christmas Shopping. Two years back, i went for celebrating christmas in KL and Singapore, countdown for the big day with the crowds, yes it was very much fun, but i knew it was also a shame because i couldnt wake up to attend christmas church service too. I had gave myself so many excuses. Christmas supposed to be the day that Christians are celebrating the born of Jesus Christ, to spread the good news to peoples. But it was too much of commercial influence for Christmas these days, and i knew that i was very much tempted for all these happening events and forget about the true meaning of christmas supposed to be.
So, I was really glad that i am now spending my time to serve God now, though i cant do much but i will try my best!  

No comments:

Post a Comment