Sunday, December 23, 2012

How to make a balance between work and life? i couldnt make it right now....
i work during working hours, but after working hours i still have no excuses for leaving them behind, those knowledge that i need to pick up one by one, i knew i couldnt do them in a day, i couldnt make myself perfect in a day, it takes time, and of course a lot of hardship.
I wouldnt force myself to study so hard during those college days, because at the end its just about the marks and grading which i dont care for too much, living life to the fullest had always be my priority,
But now my perspective had changed, it is a must for me to improve myself before this one year gone.
No matter how tired after work, there is no excuse to sleep early or take rest, because time is so limited, i wish i could have 48 hours a day now. its still a long road to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment