Saturday, December 1, 2012

Mixed feelings on the first week of work

Thanks God, i get my first posting in Miri, which is my first choice.
The moment had finally came, went to report duty at JKN Kuching this Monday, and the result had finally released at 1pm! Excited to knew that 3 out of 4 of us get posted to MGH, we got companions and not alone! :) i couldn't ask for more, when i get the chance to work with my best friends whom i had studied with, went for training together, used to stay together and have fun together! That's really good!
At the same day, we took the afternoon flight and flew back to Miri.
Working day started since the next morning!
Its just the orientation week for us, but i can feel the stress i had for myself....
working life isn't going to be easy, and i knew it, but to make a balance between your work and family, and even friends, that could be even harder.
i knew i couldn't ask for more, i am having my posting at my hometown, where i had EVERYTHING, that's true when i say it. i got the most important thing in my life which is my family, my priorities in life will always be my family. i don't need to find a place to stay, i doesn't need to find for transport, basically i have everything i need for living.
but why still stressed me up? its because i can feel that it wont be that easy to make a balance between them.
i used to spent most of my time for family, but now i left that little time after working hours, and tired, but i still need to fulfill my responsibility in the family. One day i will get really tired of these and get explode, and i don't want them to happen. even doing house chores can be that annoying, i used to love doing all these for my family because i love them much, serving them makes me happy. But now i am really tired to think of it, the moment that i wished i could have take a rest when i reached home after whole day of work, i also knew that i supposed to cook dinner for my family in the kitchen, because if i don't do so it will be mom's burden when she came home even late. i am just tired of those responsibilities i need to take.....
maybe sooner or later i will get used to it. However, I'm still ready to accept the challenges coming, no one is perfect, practice makes things get perfect. :)

1 comment:

  1. Jia you my nv ren... <3 you can do it! you superwoman.. but need enough rest tooo.. =)

    ReplyDelete