Sunday, December 9, 2012

my second week of working life

I must say that this week is not an easy week!
only the second week of working, not that my workload is a lot, but it because of the responsibilities that i have, i must work harder to be better.
i give up all the dance classes last week because i couldn't duplicate myself for so many tasks
Since the orientation ends, we never get to go home in time, reached home at 630 for the first day, 8pm next day after fetching mom from airport, and 7pm Friday. T.T
No OT can be claimed though...
But no matter how tiring it was, there is still responsibilities at home, still, the house chores must be carry on as usual. 
That's not yet the end, i need to study and revise to improve, and also complete the everyday task, which is to write medical review and the diary book to report our daily activities, and complete for the assignments gave by preceptor. This is so much for me, it stressed me up and i don't even feel like talking much at home those days, i had no more extra energy and time. Everyday is same tiring, even weekends. But i am telling myself not to have excuse not to serve God, trying my best to attend all the choir practices now. Hope that this coming week will be better and i can manage my time more effectively!



2 comments:

  1. jia you ah jia.. <3 give u more energyy!!! bzzzzzz! CATCH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. also good practice to be someone wife next time, can work and manage household at same time, be a good wife.. :)also remind us of how xin ku our mommy is, so wei da everyday work so tired come back still work so hard to feed us, wash our clothes, clean the house, really superwoman.. <3 you're such a lovely good girl to help out and care so much about family.. :) You can do it!

    ReplyDelete