Thursday, July 21, 2011

Good morning

i thought of going for a healthy morning jog today
and i thought i was waking up early at 7a.m.
unfortunately, i had forgotten that i am now in East Malaysia where the sun rises much much more earlier than the Northern West M'sia :(:(
the bright sun had already came out at 7.30a.m. when i am ready to go out with myself all geared up....i gave up after jogging for 15 minutes at the neighbourhood (instead of going to the park i think i better just jog around my house so i don't need to be exposed to the sun for that extra walking distance)
its too hot and i don't want to be tan either~~
here it ends my 'healthy morning jog'.t
Gonna made myself motivated to do my REPORT for industrial training today! T.T   Although I'm so reluctant to do it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment